Hey party people!
So Neutral Omes doesn't have time for match analysis at the moment, so here is a picture of a mother giraffe kissing its baby's head.
Touching. Oh yeah and Fanatic Omes is super stoked about Rafa's win and may wake up in sweats periodically during the night because of the foot wich homeboy cannot even feel right now! But then will have to remember the wise words of Uncle Toni: "If the world didn't sleep easy because Rafa has a problem it would be the most crazy thing ever."
...And perspective is back. (It's not).
Now here are things to read:
- Muzz looks upon “Come on Tim” joke with disdain, and so should you.
- Fun micro piece about tennis doggies!
- I would welcome this very much.
- Rafa has a point, these be exciting tennis times – enjoy it while it’s hot.
- Fantabulous article for those who are wondering where in the heavens and/or earth this Bernard Tomic character propped up from.
- Ladies and gents, the awesomeness that is Judy Murray.