Saturday 11 June 2011

Readme


Fanatic Omes:
  • Rafa has Rog’s back over his pullout. I’m with Raf/Rog on this one. But what do I know, I’m not organising an entire tournament, and I can’t imagine what it’s like as a tournament director to have this sort of spanner in the works and I feel sorry for them over there, but surely you’d have to have foresight about these things. And thus not pin your hopes on one player. What if Rog was actually injured? He has to look after himself. I think we forget what these athletes put themselves through day in day out. Especially the champions; poor lads and lassies.

  • The Muzzard you don’t know but love. I’m increasingly becoming more and more of a Muzz fanatic and I kinda like it. I love how he is off court, and who am I kidding, on court as well. Murray matches just wouldn’t be the same without the self deprecation, grimacing, and yelling.  It’s not like he’s taken more of the Rafa space in my heart, it’s more like my heart has increased a few inches and Muzzle has parked in there.
  •  
    • I'm sure you've all read this. Sigh. I wish we could live in a world full of rainbows and smiles.

    (Pic: thejamesbondbooks.com) 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment