Hello friends. Sorry I haven't been blogging much lately - I spent last week in the middle of the Mediterranean sea. They should really put some telecom masts in there.
- Mardy Fish's Open opportunity.
- Pete Bodo talks about dubious retirements (*cough Tsonga* *cough Nole*) and their effects on the sport. And it's reeeaaallly hard to argue with him.
- Chris Chase's Serena seeding sentiments before and after he found out her seeding. Let's just say he wasn't thrilled, as I'm sure plently of people won't be.
- Holy Swiss! Fed has actually apporached Hingis about the Olympics. Come on guys stop tennis flirting and just pair up already.
- Going to the US Open? Well that means I don't like you :P. But anyway here are tips to make your stay that much more US Openy.
- Lovely jubbly article on Masha. (Gist: she's still here. Ahem.)
- A picture of Rafa's burns. Egadz. Hope he feels better soon!
- Great article on Caro's state right now and what she can do to silence her 100000000000+ critics and win a major.