Wednesday 10 August 2011

Day Three at the Rog


Fanatic Omes:
Well Murray did certainly momentarily forget how to play tennis, didn't he? (I’m calling him “Murray” 'cause I’m mad). He did say he wanted to pace himself before the US Open but I think, I THINK, he’s going to want to re-think that strategy. (Maybe inhale a two-foot baguette?) I guess the only solace we can take is that for the last two years he’d worked really hard for the Toronto and Cincy and then lost out at the USO so...ohhhhh, I don’t know.
Seriously though I’m sure he’ll be fine - we’ll just “Butterfly Effect” that shiz along with the 2011 Wimbledon final. 
And speaking of Rafa Nadal, he begins his campaign today. Nerviose.
Other things I want to say:
Kim has sustained yet another injury. I can't...
Canadian wildcard, Pospisil, or Popsicle as I'm sure we'll all be calling him (ranked 155), upset Chela in his first round match. He is adorbz. He will now go on to play... Federer. Pahahahaha.
Ladies' match of the day: Serena Williams vs Julia Goerges; 3rd on centre
Men's match of the day: Jo-Wilfried Tsonga vs Bernard Tomic;1st on BN Court
(Pic: AP)

No comments:

Post a Comment