- Rafa talking food. I have to embarrassingly confess that I once used the recipe from Rafa’s 2010 It Must Be Love video to make pasta con gambas. (Yeah...) It turned out horrible. I didn’t use Spanish olive oil though so...
- Rafa bringing the LOLZ in his top 10 funniest interviews. I will NOT say "he's so cute" again. Oops!
- CNN credits Borg for changing the game. Fairy nuff.
- The GB vs Hungary Davis Cup tie is to be played in Scotland again. Andy you’d better cry harder this time. I want to see saliva!
- The ATP’s ‘Hard Court Heroes’ – noticeably absent – Rafa *sniff*
- Let’s be real, the ultimate tennis player is Nole* (...for now... >: ) )
- Loving this rally.
- Lena D looking ravishing in a beautiful ball of fluff at her wedding. If you weren’t there, do not fret; just journey back to Alla Kudryavtseva's twitter timeline that day.
- She will always be number 1 in our hearts. Kournikova will never not be relevant in tennis for a non-tennishead. Still haven't forgiven her for bagging Enrique.
- The fact that there are no top Afro tennis players is major sadz for me as Africa is my muthaa-land. Booooo!
- Things to do with your tennis balls when it’s not summer and you refuse to play in the snow again.
*I hope I'm not coming across as a Nole hater atm, but as someone who thinks Rafa is literally the best thing since organic, seedy, sliced bread, you see my predicament...
(Pic: chtariq on Flixr)